These muffins are a great healthy snack for when your on the go! If I have done a morning workout, I am always starving by the time lunch time comes and eat a massive lunch. By having a snack like these it keeps you satiated and your blood sugar levels under control!
Super easy to make and taste great hot or cold.
- 45g butter
- 10 semi sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 50g vintage cheddar, chopped into cubes
- ¼ tsp bicarbonate soda
- 45g coconut flour
- pinch turmeric
- pinch sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
- Leave butter out to soften.
- Once soft, mix with the eggs and sundried tomatoes
- Mix in the remaining ingredients and stir thoroughly.
- Line a muffin tray with muffin cups and grease the insides.
- Pour the mixture evenly between 5 cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove & place on a tray to cool