Super excited to be launching our #FoodieFortnight section of the blog. I am lucky enough to work with lots of amazing food authors creating recipes, doing food styling and photography. It is a huge part of the business and one of my biggest passions. So every fortnight, a new and delicious recipe will be shared right here! We are kicking things off with a really simple and quick cauli salad that tastes amazing. Most people struggle trying to find the time to cook – especially when you are working hard building your empire!
So this is something you can throw together and know it is really healthy and really delicious. Crispy cauli salad is made by roasting the cauliflower with some garlic and herbs. Combined with fresh earthy greens and marinated goats cheese it is divine! One of my new favourite ingredients are the Brookfarm flavoured macadamia Oils. This Lemon Myrtle version is to die for and really gives the salad a punch. Make sure to tag us in all of your foodie creations @kadycreative xx
- ½ head of cauliflower, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ red onion, sliced finely
- 1 tsp ghee
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 small tomato, chopped finely
- 1 tbsp tamari almonds, chopped coarsely
- 2 tbsp marinated goats cheese
- 1 tbsp Macadamia Oil flavoured with Lemon Myrtle
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Add ghee to baking tray and place in the oven. Add the cauli, garlic and onion to a bowl and mix with salt and pepper.
- Place on the baking tray and roast for 10-15 minutes until getting crispy
- Wash salad leaves in a salad spinner and combine with all other ingredients except the oil
- Drizzle with macadamia oil to serve
- If you cannot find Lemon Myrtle Macadamia Oil, just squeeze 1 tbsp lemon juice with 1tbsp olive oil.