This salad is so fresh and satisfying. The saltiness of the haloumi is amazing with the bittersweet Papaya. Such a filling and moreish salad.
This is my last post of 2015 so I want to wish everyone a happy new year, I hope 2016 will be the best one yet! Thanks so much to everyone thats visited the blog and made the recipes over the last year.
- 1 papaya
- pack of haloumi, sliced into 1cm strips
- 1½ tbsp pine nuts
- 2 large handfuls mixed leaves
- handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ½ red onion, sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar