These are an absolute staple in my diet and everyone I make them for loves them! They are really easy to make and the flavour is delicious. Makes such a good side for a roast dinner or even to just spice up having some simple grilled fish/ chicken.
It’s a great way to trick people into adding more veg into their diet as they are far from just a boring veg dish I promise. I have made them for my dad and brothers, who wouldn’t normally be huge veg fans and they loved them.
These are the perfect side dish to go with your Christmas dinner. Hope everyone’s having fun in the lead up to it. Enjoy x
- 4 large carrots, chopped into matchsticks
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp honey
- sea salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Mix the olive oil, tamari and honey together in a cup.
- Place the chopped carrots on the baking tray and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over the dressing and top with sesame seeds.