I have started a really exciting new project with the amazing Nutritionist/Health Blogger Jessica Sepel.
Each month, we will be putting together a themed menu for her amazing blog! On Saturday, the theme was brunch and Jess made 6 amazing dishes and I even contributed 2 healthy recipes – photos will be coming to her blog very soon!
One of the brunch recipes Jess made was a delicious mixed berry breakfast crumble and it was so delish I was inspired today to recreate something similar for my dessert today!
It is so nice alone or served with some natural yoghurt. I used frozen strawberries which is very handy as you can whip it up using whatever berries you have in the freezer.
- 2 tbsp gluten free oats
- 2 tbsp LSA Mix
- handful walnuts (or nut of your choice)
- handful brazil nuts
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- punnet starwberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp goji berries
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Divide the strawberries into 2 ramekins and cover with 2 tbsp maple syrup each.
- Sprinkle the goji berries and coconut on top.
- Put all remaining ingredients into the food processor and blend for a minute until its all consistent crumbs.
- Top each ramekin with this mix and place in the oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the top has gone golden brown.