This is the last post before Christmas so I want to wish everyone a very happy Christmas and even better New year!
Im posting a quick and easy recipe that would be great as a starter for Christmas dinner as you can make it in advance and then just leave it out buffet style with fresh crusty bread and people can just dig in! I used smoked trout for this but any smoked fish would be lovely, I have also done it with smoked mackerel previously and its delish!
- 100g cream cheese
- 1 fillet smoked trout (or any smoked fish)
- 6 sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- sea salt & pepper
- Mix the ingredients together until it becomes a smooth spread.
- Garnish with some parsley.
- Spread on some toasted sourdough for a delicious snack.
- Any smoked fish can be used here, I love to use smoked mackerel in this recipe!