I use the same recipe any time I make pancakes or crepes and just pour more or less mix onto the pan depending on which I want to make. This is very simply: a cup of flour, a cup of milk and one egg whisked together.
The other day, I decided to try be more inventive so yoghurt & chocolate chip pancakes happened!
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt + cracked black pepper
- 150g black pudding, sliced thinly
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 40g blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 small pear, sliced
- 2 large handful of rocket
- Make the dressing by mixing the ingredients together in a glass.
- Heat the olive oil on a high heat on a non-stick pan.
- Add the black pudding and cook for 3-4 mins on each side.
- Make the salad by combining the rocket, pear and blue cheese and dress with the homemade. dressing. Top with black pudding and serve.